Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Spartacus: Blood and Sand on DVD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Account Suspended Hunkt's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2010
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Spartacus: Blood and Sand on DVD

    Like the gladiatorial games it draws from, 'Spartacus - Blood on the Sand' is a big, dumb, fun spectacle of violence, gore and sexy naked bodies.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Keviny's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2010
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Spartacus: Blood and Sand on DVD

    I watched this tv show and I collected season 1 of this show! I can't wait to see the second season!!!
    ______________________

    Spartacus: Blood and Sand
    Rome
    Supernatural
    Grey's Anatomy
    Weeds
    Californication
    Entourage
    True Blood
    Scrubs

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •